Keeping the peace at mealtimes...

Welcome to Richmond Foods, home of the Peace Keeping Sausage.

Richmond sausages began in 1889 when Mr Louis Moore set up a small shop at 63 Linacre Road, selling his fine sausages. Proving a real hit, the business boomed and in 1917 the first-ever Richmond sausage factory was opened on the same site as the shop.

Read More

Try our range of Thick, Thin and Skinless.
Read More

Our great tasting mini meatballs, mini sausages and mini burgers
Read More