Sausage and mash is a hearty and satisfying meal that is perfect for a cold winter’s evening, a classic British dish that consists of Richmond’s Meat-Free Tasty Sausage and mashed potatoes. Using the delicious recipe below you can make a fantastic meal four.
Serve the sausages with the mustard mash, green beans and gravy.
What you need...
Prep Time 10 Mins
Cooking Time 25 Mins
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pack 8 Richmond Meat Free Sausages
- 1 kg Maris Piper potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 25g vegan spread
- 25ml oat milk
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard, plus extra to serve
- 4 tsp vegan gravy granules
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 200g green beans