Terms and Conditions Promo
Richmond Foods – Win a Mini Break Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and entrants of the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Pilgrim’s Food Masters, First Floor, 3 Lotus Park, The Causeway, Staines, TW18 3AG.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland, Wales) aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion. Please see clause 11 for additional prize eligibility details.
- Internet access and a valid email address required. No purchase necessary.
- A maximum of one entry per person is allowed. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent, or, if in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- The promotion is open from 00.01am 31/07/2023 to 11.59pm 10/09/2023. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
How to enter:
- To enter the prize draw, visit https://richmondsausages.co.uk/WIN and complete and submit the entry form in full during the promotional period. To complete the entry form, entrants must submit their full name, a valid email address and telephone number.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, or part of the prize, with a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prize is non-transferable.
- The prize must be booked by 31st December 2023 and taken before 31st December 2024 and accommodation is subject to availability.
- The prize must be booked with Forest Holidays directly. Once booked, the trip cannot be altered or amended and no refunds are possible.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or vouchers(s), promotion(s) or special offer.
- The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location.
- Optional extras not included. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel, drinks, food or any other costs of a personal nature not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- Travel insurance is not included in the prize but is strongly recommended and is the responsibility of the winner and their guests.
- There is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize.
- The Promoter will accept no responsibility for the accommodation type or available facilities/services on site being withdrawn or amended.
Winner Selection and Notification
- All valid entries received via https://richmondsausages.co.uk/WIN will go into a draw and the prize draw winner for the promotion will be selected via a randomised computer process within five working days of the promotion’s closing date from all eligible entries received during the promotional period.
- To claim their prize, the winner must submit a valid email address, telephone number and proof of ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent) and consent to being contacted by Forest Holidays to book their prize within 14 calendar days of original receipt of message. County of residence will be requested if no objection is received.
- Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- Should the winner not claim their prize within 14 calendar days of receiving original notice from the Promoter that they have won the prize or are ineligible or reject their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize to a reserve winner selected at the same time as the original winner. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
- After valid claim and the completion of the verification process, the winner will be contacted by Forest Holidays within 7 days to book their break
- It is the responsibility of the winner to provide correct, up-to-date details when accepting their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent). The Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to award the prize, or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify an entrant where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if there is a breach of any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, the spirit of the promotion or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- By entering this promotion you hereby consent to your surname and country of residence being made public to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. We may disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request a copy of the winners list by emailing email@example.com. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse such requests.
- The winner may be requested to participate in related publicity with no further recompense. The winner will be requested to consent to being announced as the winner in the comment section of the Facebook and Instagram competition posts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Forest Holidays. By entering the promotion, all entrants accept that they have no claim against Forest Holidays, save as may arise from the direct use of the Forest Holiday’s accommodation in which case Forest Holiday’s terms and conditions shall apply. The information you provide will only be used for fulfilment of this promotion, unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent an entrant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts, unless you live in Scotland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.